Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond. Obtain Modern C++ Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and STL skills needed for game, system, and application development.
Which programming language is often seen as a badge of honor among software developers? C++
Which programming language can you learn that when added to your resume, will often get you a job interview? C++
Which programming language is routinely ranked in the top 5 programming languages by popularity, and been consistently in the top 10 for close to 20 years? C++
There are many, many leading software titles written entirely or partly in C++. These include the Windows, Linux and Mac OSX operating systems!
Many of the Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator, the mySQL and MongoDB database engines, and many many more are written in C++.
Leading tech companies use C++ for many of their products and internal research and development. These include Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, PayPal, Google, Facebook, Oracle and many more.
Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond Description
Access to a computer running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
What you’ll learn
Learn to program with one of the most powerful programming languages that exists today, C++.
Obtain the key concepts of programming that will also apply to other programming languages
Learn Modern C++ rather than an obsolete version of C++ that most other courses teach
Learn C++ features from basic to more advanced such as inheritance and polymorphic functions
Learn C++ using a proven curriculum that covers more material than most C++ university courses
Learn C++ from an experienced university full professor who has been using and teaching C++ for more than 25 years
Includes Quizzes, Live Coding Exercises, Challenge Coding Exercises and Assignments
- Looping with while, do/while for, range-based for statements and recursion
- Performing calculations and displaying results
- Using existing classes and creating objects
- Creating your own classes
- Using Basic Standard Template Library classes such as Vector
- Constructors and Destructors
- Copy and Move semantics including Copy constructors, Move constructors, and copy and move assignment
- How to overload operators
- Using inheritance and class hierarchies
- Using Polymorphic functions and dynamic binding
- Using smart pointers
- Using stream I/O
- An introduction to the C++ STL
- An introduction to Exception Handling
- And much more.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, or anyone wanting to add C++ to their existing skillset.
- Anyone looking to increase career options by learning one the most in-demand programming languages.