ZeroToMastery – PyTorch for Deep Learning Free Download. You’ll learn Deep Learning with PyTorch by building a massive 3-part real-world milestone project
ZeroToMastery – PyTorch for Deep Learning Description
Learn PyTorch from scratch! This PyTorch course is your step-by-step guide to developing your own deep learning models using PyTorch. You’ll learn Deep Learning with PyTorch by building a massive 3-part real-world milestone project. By the end, you’ll have the skills and portfolio to get hired as a Deep Learning Engineer.
We can guarantee (with, like, 99.57% confidence) that this is the most comprehensive, modern, and up-to-date course you will find to learn PyTorch and the cutting-edge field of Deep Learning. Daniel takes you step-by-step from an absolute beginner to becoming a master of Deep Learning with PyTorch.
This PyTorch course is very hands-on and project based. You won’t just be staring at your screen. We’ll leave that for other PyTorch tutorials and courses.
In this PyTorch for Deep Learning course you’ll actually be:
- Running experiments
- Completing exercises to test your skills
- Building real-world deep learning models and projects to mimic real life scenarios
By the end of it all, you’ll have the skillset needed to identify and develop modern deep learning solutions that Big Tech companies encounter.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN in PyTorch for Deep Learning
- Everything from getting started with using PyTorch to building your own real-world models
- Why PyTorch is a fantastic way to start working in machine learning
- Understand how to integrate Deep Learning into tools and applications
- Create and utilize machine learning algorithms just like you would write a Python program
- Build and deploy your own custom trained PyTorch neural network accessible to the public
- How to take data, build a ML algorithm to find patterns, and then use that algorithm as an AI to enhance your applications
- Master deep learning and become a top candidate for recruiters seeking Deep Learning Engineers
- To expand your Machine Learning and Deep Learning skills and toolkit
- The skills you need to become a Deep Learning Engineer and get hired with a chance of making US$100,000+ / year
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- Required: A computer (Linux/Windows/Mac) with an internet connection Basic Python knowledge
- Recommended: Previous Machine Learning knowledge is recommended, but not required. Daniel provides sufficient supplementary resources to get you up-to-speed .Experience using Jupyter Notebooks or Google Colab is recommended
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants a step-by-step guide to learning PyTorch and be able to get hired as a Deep Learning Engineer making over $100,000/year
- Students, developers, and data scientists who want to demonstrate practical machine learning skills by actually building and training real models using PyTorch
- Anyone looking to expand their knowledge and toolkit when it comes to AlI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Bootcamp or online PyTorch tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics
- Students who are frustrated with their current progress with all of the beginner PyTorch tutorials out there that don’t go beyond the basics and don’t give you real-world practice or skills you need to actually get hired
ZeroToMastery – PyTorch for Deep Learning Free Download