ZeroToMastery – Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp Free Download. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp that will take you from ZERO to HIRED as a Cyber Security Engineer. You’ll learn the latest best practices, techniques, and tools used for network security so that you can build a fortress for digital assets and prevent black hat hackers from penetrating your systems.
ZeroToMastery – Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp Description
- 1 ZeroToMastery – Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp Description
- 1.1 WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- 1.2 Here’s What This Cyber Security Bootcamp Covers
- 1.2.1 1. Cyber Security Fundamentals
- 1.2.2 2. Understanding Hackers – The Biggest Threat
- 1.2.3 3. Security Bugs & Vulnerabilities
- 1.2.4 4. Social Engineering (Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp)
- 1.2.5 5. End-Point Protection
- 1.2.6 6. Network Security
- 1.2.7 7. Advanced Cyber Security Strategies
- 1.2.8 8. Cyber Tracking
- 1.2.9 9. Anonymity & Privacy
- 1.2.10 10. Bonus Section – Ethical Hacking
- 1.3 Who is this Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp course for?
- 2 ZeroToMastery – Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp Free Download
We guarantee you that this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date Cyber Security Bootcamp course that you can find. In Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp course, ou will learn and master the most modern tools and best practices so that you can get hireyd as a Cyber Security Engineer & Expert in roles such as: Incident Response Analyst, Risk Analyst, Penetration Tester, and Forensic Analyst!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to launch your career in Cyber Security from scratch
- Have the skills and understanding to confidently apply for Cyber Security jobs
- Learn the entire Cyber Security ecosystem
- Become an Incident Response Analyst, the first responders to a cyber attack
- Learn to identify social engineering and protect against it
- Become a Risk Analyst, the tacticians that perform regular assessments of a company’s cyber security systems
- How to develop effective end-point protection and network security systems
- Become a Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker, the mercenaries that design, simulate, and execute attacks on enterprise networks to identify vulnerabilities
- Understand how hackers track you and your associates online
- Become a Forensic Analyst, the detectives that investigate breaches and solve virtual crimes
- Protect yourself online using advanced anonymity and privacy techniques
- Master Cyber Security best practices and techniques to become a Top 10% Cyber Security Engineer
Here’s What This Cyber Security Bootcamp Covers
Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp COURSe, like all Zero To Mastery courses, will aso be constantly updated with new lectures and resources as the cyber security landscape changes.
This will be your go-to place to find the latest cybersecurity best practices and resources anytime in the future.
1. Cyber Security Fundamentals
A good foundation is needed for success. So you’ll start with the basics of what cyber security is, the history of cyber security, and what it really means to be a Cyber Security Engineer.
You’ll also learn the lingo and terminology used in the real world such as Red Teams, Blue Teams, Black Hat Hackers, and Digital Assets.
2. Understanding Hackers – The Biggest Threat
In your new career you’ll be fighting against hackers. So it’s necessary to understand how they think, as well as the processes and techniques they use to attack. You’ll dive into the mind of hackers so that you can think like them and anticipate their moves.
3. Security Bugs & Vulnerabilities
In a perfect world, your systems have no security bugs. But we don’t live in a perfect world. There are always bugs and vulnerabilities. If there weren’t, then cyber security wouldn’t be such an in-demand field.
It’s important that you understand what a security vulnerability is and the many types of vulnerabilities that can occur.
4. Social Engineering (Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp)
Every system in the world has a common, virtually unavoidable vulnerability: people.
In other words, social engineering = hacking people.
That’s right. Hackers work to manipulate people by engineering situations where they let their guard down and provide the hackers with information that allows them to breach an otherwise strong system.
5. End-Point Protection
In this section you’ll take a long, hard look at how to protect one of your most vulnerable pieces of technology: end point devices, like your laptop and cell phone.
Everything from the basics like installing anti-virus and using a password manager, to more involved techniques that will protect you from advanced hackers. This section will help shore up your defenses.
6. Network Security
Your network is your castle, and like any good castle it should be protected by all sorts of defenses.
It is absolutely essential to have a secure network.
In this section you’ll learn about using methods such as firewalls, and tools such as Nmap, Nessus, and Routersploit to discover any vulnerabilities in your network and its devices, including how to patch and secure your network.
7. Advanced Cyber Security Strategies
This section IN Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp is where the rubber meets the road. You’ll learn how to implement advanced cyber security strategies and techniques, including:
- Protect & Recover Strategy
- Endpoint Protection Strategy
- Application Centric Strategy
- Identity Centric Strategy
- Data Centric Strategy
- Attack Centric Strategy
8. Cyber Tracking
How are we tracked online? For anyone entering the cybersecurity field, one of the most important things you need to master is how tracking works on the internet. This Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp chap includes things like how websites and apps track people, and how other people can track you.
9. Anonymity & Privacy
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. This section will teach you how to make yourself anonymous and increase privacy on the internet to decrease vulnerability to hackers, including methods such as a VPN or proxy, and browsing through Tor instead of regular browsers such as Google Chrome.
10. Bonus Section – Ethical Hacking
One of the most in-demand specializations within Cyber Security is an Ethical Hacker (also known as a Penetration Tester).
Who is this Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp course for?
- Anybody who wants to learn cybersecurity from scratch
- Anybody that wants to get hired in the rapidly growing field of cybersecurity
- Anybody who wants to know how to become a Cyber Security Engineer or Cyber Security Expert, including specializations such as: Incident Response Analyst, Risk Analyst, Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker, and Forensic Analyst
- Anybody looking to go beyond the typical “beginner” tutorials out there that dont give you rea-world practice or skills you need to actually get hired
- Anybody looking to learn how black hat hackers penetrate computer systems and how companies can prevent and respond to attacks
- Anyone who needs to secure their computer systems from hackers Developers that want to advance their career by adding cybersecurity expertise to their skillset You want to learn from an actual Cyber Security Expert with 5+ years of experience working for and discovering vulnerabilities for major companies and governments
ZeroToMastery – Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp Free Download