Web Components & Stencil.js – Build Custom HTML Elements Free Download. A Complete Introduction to building Custom HTML Elements/ Web Components with and without StencilJS
Web Components & Stencil.js – Build Custom HTML Elements Description
Web Components are a combination of various specifications that are baked into the browser. Getting started with these features is a breeze and you’ll quickly be able to build your own powerful and re-usable (even across projects!) custom HTML elements.
Such custom elements don’t replace Angular, React or Vue though – instead you can easily use them in ANY web project, including projects using such frameworks and libraries.
In this course, you’ll learn this from scratch.
In detail, in this course you will learn:
- how to build re-usable, lightweight custom HTML elements with native browser features
- how to build web components of all complexities – from a simple tooltip to modals or side drawers
- how to pass data into your own web components and use it there
- how to use the Shadow DOM to scope your CSS styles to your custom elements
- how to use Stencil.js to get a much easier development workflow
- how to use the many features Stencil.js provides to build native web components way more efficiently