Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) Description
Frontend frameworks are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great user experience we know from mobile apps – but now in the browser! No wonder that jobs requiring frontend framework skills like VueJS are amongst the best paid ones in the industry!
You may know Angular 2+ and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the best of both frameworks and makes building anything from small widgets to big, enterprise-level apps a breeze and a whole lot of fun!
This course covers it all!
We’ll start at the very basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more complex and advanced topics but I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one sentence, so here’s what you’ll learn in this Course:
- What is VueJS and Why would you use it?
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Inputs
- All about Directives, Filters and Mixins
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex
- How to Deploy the App
- And much more …
And all the accompanied with many exercises and multiple course projects – because it isn’t just about seeing code, it’s about using and practicing it!