Voice Acting & Character Voices for Video Games & Animations Free Download. Develop New Character Voices and Discover the Voice Acting Secrets of 10 Successful Voice Actors from Around The World!
Voice Acting & Character Voices for Video Games & Animations Description
The simple fact is there’s never been a more perfect time than NOW to start to learn how to be a professional voice actor. Over the next 4 years it’s predicted that the gaming industry will be worth over $314 Billion Dollars, and not just based in the traditional locations of LA or London. All round the globe, new game and animation companies are starting up or expanding and they all need a wide variety of voice actors. This course will give you all you need to know to launch your voice acting career. In this course, hosted by voice acting professionals, Peter Baker and Katy Brody, you can discover the secrets, tips and tricks of becoming a successful voice actor, all from the comfort of your own home. You’ll also hear insider secrets from other working voice actors round the world and hear the kinds of voice acting work they have done recently.
What you’ll learn
- Join us along with 8 other successful voice actors from around the World! You will discover their stories, tips and secrets to success as a voice actor.
- You’ll be able to optimise your body for voice acting with breathing techniques and essential warmups before any recording session.
- You will create a variety of game and animation character voices and be able sustain the voice styles in recording sessions.
- Discover the secrets of animation dubbing, Rythmoband guide tracks and ADR, and we show you how you can do this work at home using easy to use software.
- Scared of directed voice acting recording sessions via headphones? Follow our advice, tips and tricks so you’ll give great voice performances under pressure.
- You will everything you need from creating your own character voices, to recording impressive showreels to getting regular paid work!
- You should be excited about the enormous potential that the world of voice acting can offer you and look forward to being hired for your skill in being able to interpret game and animation scripts!
- No prior knowledge of voice work is required – this course is geared for absolute beginners through to experienced stage actors who would like to expand their work into voice acting.
Who this course is for:
- This is for YOU if you want to take your natural creativity in producing “funny voices” and then learn professional acting skills to monetize these skills into paid regular work!
- Great for existing voiceover artists who would like to expand their client base to include game and animation companies and to boost their income!
- Perfect for trained actors who need to earn an income in between stage bookings.
- No matter what your age, this course is for you to help launch your voice acting career as all types of voices are needed for game and animation acting work!
Voice Acting & Character Voices for Video Games & Animations Free Download