User Experience (UX) The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX. Get a job in UX and build your user research and UX design skills with this hands-on user experience training course.
You’ve just landed on Udemy’s most comprehensive course on user experience (UX). Thousands of user researchers and designers have used this course to kick-start their career in UX. You can do it, too.
Gain hands-on practice in all the key areas of UX — from interviewing your users through to prototyping and usability testing your designs.
Build a UX portfolio to boost your job prospects as you complete five real-world sample projects.
The sample projects in the course include:
- Find my pet: a product that allows people to track down wayward pets who have got lost.
- Tomorrow’s shopping cart: a device that lets customers find any product in a supermarket.
- Gift Giver, a gift recommendation system based on an extremely accurate product recommendation technology.
- The Citizen Journalist: a system that will allow ordinary people to film events, take photographs, write a story and create a crowdsourced, online newspaper.
- The Digital Postcard, an app that will allow users to create and send their own postcard, either by using a photograph they have taken on their phone, or by selecting a professionally taken image of a local beauty spot.
User Experience (UX) The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX Description
You don’t need a background in user experience, design or coding to take this course.
This is an in-depth course. If you allocate 60-90 mins a day, and do all of the activities, it will take 2-3 weeks to complete.
What you’ll learn
Bake UX into your workflow by following a proven, user centred design framework.
Plan field visits and user interviews to uncover user needs.
Moderate a usability test and prioritise the observations.
Create personas, user stories, red routes and user journey maps.
Uncover and describe users’ mental models.
Choose appropriate schemes for classifying and organising information.
Design and conduct online and offline card sorting sessions.
Select appropriate user interface design patterns.
Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes to get quick and frequent feedback from your users.
Create user interface designs that exploit universal principles of visual design.
Design usability tests to measure time on task, success rate and user satisfaction.
Evaluate the usability of systems by applying usability heuristics.
Prepare for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to transition from their current job role to a career in user experience.
- User researchers or designers who want to build their user experience portfolio by applying their skills to a real world design project.
- Software developers who want to learn techniques for designing more engaging systems.
- Project managers and Scrum Masters who want a full lifecycle process for introducing usability into their design project.
- Interface designers who want to learn methods for testing and evaluating their designs.
- Web site designers who want to understand the principles of human-centred design.
- Marketing managers who want to find out about the business and brand benefits of user experience.
- Business analysts who want quick and effective tools for communicating requirements of users.
User Experience (UX) The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-guide-to-ux/