User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX Free Download. Get a job in UX and build your user research and UX design skills with this hands-on user experience training course.
User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX Description
You don’t need a background in user experience, design or coding to take this course.
This is an in-depth course. If you allocate 60-90 mins a day, and do all of the activities, it will take 2-3 weeks to complete.
What you’ll learn
Bake UX into your workflow by following a proven, user centred design framework.
Plan field visits and user interviews to uncover user needs.
Moderate a usability test and prioritise the observations.
Create personas, user stories, red routes and user journey maps.
Uncover and describe users’ mental models.
Choose appropriate schemes for classifying and organising information.
Design and conduct online and offline card sorting sessions.
Select appropriate user interface design patterns.
Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes to get quick and frequent feedback from your users.
Create user interface designs that exploit universal principles of visual design.
Design usability tests to measure time on task, success rate and user satisfaction.
Evaluate the usability of systems by applying usability heuristics.
Prepare for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to transition from their current job role to a career in user experience.
- User researchers or designers who want to build their user experience portfolio by applying their skills to a real world design project.
- Software developers who want to learn techniques for designing more engaging systems.
- Project managers and Scrum Masters who want a full lifecycle process for introducing usability into their design project.
- Interface designers who want to learn methods for testing and evaluating their designs.
- Web site designers who want to understand the principles of human-centred design.
- Marketing managers who want to find out about the business and brand benefits of user experience.
- Business analysts who want quick and effective tools for communicating requirements of users.
User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-guide-to-ux/
How to download