Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games Free Download. Created in collaboration with Epic Games. Learn C++ from basics while making your first 4 video games in Unreal
Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games Description
64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4 (recommended).
Or a Mac running MacOS 10.14 Mojave or higher
About 15GB of free disc space.
What you’ll learn
- C++, the games industry standard language.
How to use the Unreal Engine 4 Editor.
Unreal Blueprint for designer friendly programming.
- Git as a version control and backup system.
- Object Oriented Programming and how to put it into practice.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- Game design principles.
- Programming patterns and best practices.
- Unreal’s Terrain Editor to create epic landscapes.
- Artificial Intelligence behaviour programming for enemies.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Modern game development technologies and techniques.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
- Write code that is clean and to understand.
- Unreal Gameplay Framework to make games easily.
- Advanced vehicle physics.
- Blackboard and Behaviour Tree for customizable AI.
- Animation Blueprint for custom character animation.
- C++ template programming to reduce repetition.
- Vector maths for game play and physics calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Artists who want to bring their assets alive in a game engine.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to coding.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- Existing programmers who want to re-skill to game development.
Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.