Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games Free Download. Created in collaboration with Epic Games. Learn C++ from basics while making your first 4 video games in Unreal
Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games Description
64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4 (recommended).
Or a Mac running MacOS 10.14 Mojave or higher
About 15GB of free disc space.
What you’ll learn
- C++, the games industry standard language.
How to use the Unreal Engine 4 Editor.
Unreal Blueprint for designer friendly programming.
- Git as a version control and backup system.
- Object Oriented Programming and how to put it into practice.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- Game design principles.
- Programming patterns and best practices.
- Unreal’s Terrain Editor to create epic landscapes.
- Artificial Intelligence behaviour programming for enemies.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Modern game development technologies and techniques.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
- Write code that is clean and to understand.
- Unreal Gameplay Framework to make games easily.
- Advanced vehicle physics.
- Blackboard and Behaviour Tree for customizable AI.
- Animation Blueprint for custom character animation.
- C++ template programming to reduce repetition.
- Vector maths for game play and physics calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Artists who want to bring their assets alive in a game engine.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to coding.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- Existing programmers who want to re-skill to game development.
Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/