Unit Testing for C# Developers Free Download. Master unit testing C# code with NUnit and Moq: all about dependency injection, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
Picture this: you make a simple change to the code and suddenly realize that you created a dozen unexpected bugs. Sound familiar? You’re not alone!
Good news is, unit testing can make this a thing of the past.
Maybe you’ve heard of automated or unit testing before and you’re keen to learn more.
Or perhaps you’ve tried to learn it and got a bit lost or ended up with fat and fragile tests that got in the way and slowed you down.
Either way, what you need is a course that will teach you all you need to know about this essential skill – from the basics, right through to mastery level.
Unit Testing for C# Developers Description
Minimum 3 months programming in C#
What you’ll learn
Learn unit testing from scratch
Tips and tricks to write clean, maintainable and trustworthy tests
Write loosely-coupled and testable code
Refactor legacy code towards testable code
Understand and implement dependency injection
Use mocks to isolate code from external dependencies
Apply the unit testing best practices
Learn the anti-patterns to avoid
The benefits of using unit tests are:
- help you to catch and fix bugs earlier, before releasing your app into production
- help you to write better code with less bugs
- help you to produce software with better design – extensible and loosely-coupled
- give you rapid feedback and tell you if your code *really* works
- force you to think of edge cases that you didn’t realize existed
- test your code much faster
- tell if you have broken any functionality as you write new code
- allow you to refactor your code with confidence
- act as documentation about what your code does
- save you both time and money
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build better quality software with fewer bugs
- Any developers who want to transition to the senior level
Unit Testing for C# Developers Free Download
Google Drive (public)
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/unit-testing-csharp/