Udemy – Node JS Advanced Concepts Free Download. Get advanced with Node.Js! Learn caching with Redis, speed up through clustering, and add image upload with S3 and Node!Go beyond the basics of Node! This course will give you the skills needed to become a top Node engineer. Query Caching with Redis? You will learn it. The Node Event Loop? Included. Scalable File Upload? Of course!
Udemy – Node JS Advanced Concepts Description
Basic knowledge of Node, Express, and MongoDB
What you’ll learn
Absolutely master the Event Loop and understand each of its stages
Utilize Worker Threads and Clustering to dramatically improve the performance of Node servers
Speed up database queries with caching for MongoDB backed by Redis
Add automated browser testing to your Node server, complete with continuous integration pipeline setup
Apply scalable image and file upload to your app, utilizing AWS S3
- Master the Node Event Loop – understand how Node executes your source code.
- Understand the purpose of Node, and how the code you write is eventually executed by C++ code in the V8 engine
- Add a huge boost to performance in your Node app through clustering and worker threads
- Turbocharge MongoDB queries by adding query caching backed by a lightning-fast Redis instance
- Scale your app to infinity with image and file upload backed by Amazon’s S3 file service
- Implement a continuous integration testing pipeline so you always know your project functions properly
- Think you know everything there is about managing cookies and session? Well, you might, but learn even more!
- Ensure your app works the way you expect with automated browser testing using Jest and Puppeteer
- Bonus – learn advanced JS techniques along the way, including where to use ES2015 proxies!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a deep mastery of Node
- Engineers looking to understand the internals of Node
- Programmers looking to improve Node’s performance
Udemy – Node JS Advanced Concepts Free Download
Google Drive (public)Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/advanced-node-for-developers/