UDACITY – Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree v4.0.0 Free Download. Learn advanced machine learning techniques and algorithms — including how to package and deploy your models to a production environment.
UDACITY – Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree v4.0.0 Description
Learn advanced machine learning techniques and algorithms and how to package and deploy your models to a production environment. Gain practical experience using Amazon SageMaker to deploy trained models to a web application and evaluate the performance of your models. A/B test models and learn how to update the models as you gather more data, an important skill in the industry.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Intermediate Python programming knowledge, including:
- At least 40 hours of programming experience
- Familiarity with data structures like dictionaries and lists
- Experience with libraries like NumPy and pandas
Intermediate knowledge of machine learning algorithms, including:
- Supervised learning models, such as linear regression
- Unsupervised models, such as k-means clustering
- Deep learning models, such as neural networks (ideally in PyTorch)
UDACITY – Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree v4.0.0 Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.