UDACITY – Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree v4.0.0 Free Download. Learn advanced machine learning techniques and algorithms — including how to package and deploy your models to a production environment.
UDACITY – Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree v4.0.0 Description
Learn advanced machine learning techniques and algorithms and how to package and deploy your models to a production environment. Gain practical experience using Amazon SageMaker to deploy trained models to a web application and evaluate the performance of your models. A/B test models and learn how to update the models as you gather more data, an important skill in the industry.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Intermediate Python programming knowledge, including:
- At least 40 hours of programming experience
- Familiarity with data structures like dictionaries and lists
- Experience with libraries like NumPy and pandas
- Supervised learning models, such as linear regression
- Unsupervised models, such as k-means clustering
- Deep learning models, such as neural networks (ideally in PyTorch)