Udacity – Data Streaming Nanodegree Free Download. Learn the skills to take you into the next era of data engineering.
Build real-time applications to process big data at scale.
Udacity – Data Streaming Nanodegree Description
How do I know if this program is right for me?
This program is intended for software engineers looking to build real-time data processing proficiency, as well as data engineers looking to enhance their existing skillset with the next advancement in data engineering.
What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
The Data Streaming Nanodegree program is designed for students with intermediate Python and SQL skills, as well as experience with ETL. Basic familiarity with traditional batch processing and basic conceptual familiarity with traditional service architectures is desired, but not required.
Intermediate Python programming knowledge, of the sort gained through the Programming for Data Science Nanodegree program, other introductory programming courses or programs, or additional real-world software development experience. Including:
- Strings, numbers, and variables; statements, operators, and expressions;
- Lists, tuples, and dictionaries; Conditions, loops;
- Procedures, objects, modules, and libraries;
- Troubleshooting and debugging; Research & documentation;
- Problem solving; Algorithms and data structures
Intermediate SQL knowledge and linear algebra mastery, addressed in the Programming for Data Science Nanodegree program, including:
- Joins, Aggregations, and Subqueries
- Table definition and manipulation (Create, Update, Insert, Alter)
Udacity – Data Streaming Nanodegree Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.