[TinyHouse] A Fullstack React Masterclass with TypeScript and GraphQL Free Download. Learn advanced React, Node, TypeScript, and GraphQL by building a production-ready application in this 8-week, self-paced, online course.
[TinyHouse] A Fullstack React Masterclass with TypeScript and GraphQL Description
What You’ll Build
In this detailed Fullstack Masterclass, you’ll build a production-ready home sharing application, inspired by sites like Airbnb.
Build Complex Forms
Handle form validation with React Hooks and Ant Design’s intuitive, form-based components.
10 Things You’ll Learn
- How to create a GraphQL API in Node.js, with Apollo Server, from scratch.
- Gain confidence to build robust production-ready applications.
- Build large-scale React applications with 2020 techniques (e.g. Hooks).
- Utilize React Apollo and the Apollo CLI to handle GraphQL requests from React.
- Avoid bugs by using TypeScript to write strongly-typed code.
- Persist data with both MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Handle payments with Stripe.
- Learn how to deploy applications hassle-free with Heroku.
- Tackle the complexity of authentication by using the industry-standard OAuth 2.0 (Google Sign-In).
- Enable location searching with the powerful Google’s Geocode API.
[TinyHouse] A Fullstack React Masterclass with TypeScript and GraphQL Free Download
Content From: https://www.newline.co/tinyhouse