The Ultimate Django Series: Part 3 Free Download. Master advanced techniques and best practices for building professional-quality backends
The Ultimate Django Series: Part 3 Description
Following the concepts we mastered in Part 2, we’re now going to take our backend to the next level.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build an API for uploading files
- Write automated tests with PyTest
- Find performance bottlenecks
- Implement caching with Redis
- Run background jobs with Celery
- Deploy your backends to the cloud
- Plus much, much more.
By the end of Part 3, you’ll have mastered these concepts, which means you’ll be able to produce professional-quality backends with confidence.
What You’ll Learn
- Building an API to upload files
- Sending emails
- Running background tasks with Celery
- Scheduling periodic tasks
- Monitoring scheduled tasks
- Writing automated tests with PyTest
- Running performance tests with Locust
- Profiling with Silk
- Implementing caching with Redis
- Managing static assets
- Managing development and production configuration
- Deploying to Heroku
- Django best practices
- And much, much more!
This course is the third part of a series. So ideally, you should have taken the first two parts or already understand the topics covered there.
The Ultimate Django Series: Part 3 Free Download