The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 2 Free Download. Learn to design maintainable, extensible object-oriented software with confidence.
The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 2 Description
In order to take this course, you should have completed the first part of this series and completed all the exercises; otherwise, you may find the course progressing too fast.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Pinpoint maintainability and extensibility problems in your code
- Write maintainable and extensible object-oriented code
- Ace your next coding interview
- Become a better developer
What You’ll Learn
This course is the second part of a series. The first part covered the behavioral design patterns. In this part, you’ll learn the structural design patterns that were first introduced by GoF.
- Adapter Pattern
- Bridge Pattern
- Composite Pattern
- Decorator Pattern
- Facade Pattern
- Flyweight Pattern
- Proxy Pattern
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to reach senior levels of software development
- Anyone who wants to write maintainable and extensible code
- Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 2 Free Download
Content From: https://codewithmosh.com/p/design-patterns-part2
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.