The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 1 Free Download. Learn to design maintainable, extensible object-oriented software with confidence.
The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 1 Description
To take this course, you need at least 3 months of programming experience and familiarly with an object-oriented programming language
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Pinpoint maintainability and extensibility problems in your code
- Write maintainable and extensible object-oriented code
- Ace your next coding interview
- Become a better developer
What You’ll Learn
This course is the first part of a series. In this part, you’ll learn the essence of object-oriented design principles as well as the behavioral design patterns first introduced by GoF.
- Memento Pattern
- State Pattern
- Iterator Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Template Method Pattern
- Command Pattern
- Observer Pattern
- Mediator Pattern
- Chain of Responsibility Pattern
- Visitor Pattern
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to reach senior levels of software development
- Anyone who wants to write maintainable and extensible code
- Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 1 Free Download
Content From: https://codewithmosh.com/p/design-patterns-part1
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.