The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms : Part 1 – CodewithMosh”. This course help you ace your coding job interview. Learn to write better and faster code.
Why you should learn Data Structures & Algorithms
- Studied Computer Science – but never really understood the complex topic of data structures and algorithms?
- Or maybe you’re a self-taught programmer, with little to no knowledge of this important topic.
- Or perhaps you failed a job interview because you couldn’t answer basic data structure and algorithm questions.
- Data structures and algorithms are patterns for solving problems. Developers who know more about data structures and algorithms are better at solving problems.
- That’s why companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon, always include interview questions on data structures and algorithms. They want to assess your problem-solving skills. They don’t care how many programming languages and frameworks you’re familiar with
What You’ll Learn in this course
This course is the first of a series. In this part, we’ll be focusing on linear data structures. Part 2 is all about trees and graphs. Part 3 is about searching, sorting and string manipulation algorithms.
Here’s what you’re going to learn in the first part:
- The Big O notation
- Linked Lists
- Hash Tables
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Ace your next coding interview
- Write better, faster code
- Become a better developer
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Master computer science fundamentals
- Implement all the essential data structures from scratch
- Master dozens of popular algorithms
- Source: https://codewithmosh.com/p/data-structures-algorithms-part1
Download The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 1
Google Drive (public)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.