The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms : Part 1 – CodewithMosh”. This course help you ace your coding job interview. Learn to write better and faster code.
Why you should learn Data Structures & Algorithms
- Studied Computer Science – but never really understood the complex topic of data structures and algorithms?
- Or maybe you’re a self-taught programmer, with little to no knowledge of this important topic.
- Or perhaps you failed a job interview because you couldn’t answer basic data structure and algorithm questions.
- Data structures and algorithms are patterns for solving problems. Developers who know more about data structures and algorithms are better at solving problems.
- That’s why companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon, always include interview questions on data structures and algorithms. They want to assess your problem-solving skills. They don’t care how many programming languages and frameworks you’re familiar with
What You’ll Learn in this course
This course is the first of a series. In this part, we’ll be focusing on linear data structures. Part 2 is all about trees and graphs. Part 3 is about searching, sorting and string manipulation algorithms.
Here’s what you’re going to learn in the first part:
- The Big O notation
- Linked Lists
- Hash Tables
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Ace your next coding interview
- Write better, faster code
- Become a better developer
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Master computer science fundamentals
- Implement all the essential data structures from scratch
- Master dozens of popular algorithms
- Source: https://codewithmosh.com/p/data-structures-algorithms-part1
Download The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 1
Google Drive (public)