The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 3 Free Download. Ace your coding job interview. Learn to write better and faster code.
The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 3 Description
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Ace your next coding interview
- Write better, faster code
- Become a better developer
- Improve your problem-solving skills
- Master computer science fundamentals
- Implement all the essential data structures from scratch
- Master dozens of popular algorithms
What you’re going to learn
This course is the third of a series. In the first part, we covered the linear data structures (Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues, and Hash Tables). In the second part, we covered the non-linear data structures (Binary Trees, AVL Trees, Heaps, Tries, and Graphs). Part 3 explores additional algorithms that every developer must study.
Here’s what you’re going to learn in this part:
- Searching Algorithms
- Sorting Algorithms
- String Manipulation Algorithms
Who is this course for?
- Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
- Computer science students whose lecturers failed to explain the topics
- Self-taught developers who missed out on a computer science degree
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
In this course, I use Java to teach the concepts but you can apply these concepts in any programming language. Our focus is on data structures and algorithms, not programming languages and tools.
All you need to take this course are some basic programming skills. If you know variables, loops, and conditional statements, you’re good. If you need a quick refresher to get up to speed with Java syntax, you can watch the first part of my Java series.
Ideally, you should have taken the first two parts of this series as this part progresses faster and assumes the knowledge of the topics covered in the previous parts.
The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 3 Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.