So, you’ve decided that you want to learn Python or you want to get familiar with it, but don’t know where to start? Or are you a seasoned professional that wants to have a smooth transition into Python programming?
Then, this course was designed just for you!
This course was designed to be your first step into the Python programming world! We will delve deeper into the concepts of Python objects, understand how the language works and play around with different Python data structures. This course contains lectures around the following groups:
- Code along lectures where you will see how we can implement the stuff we will learn!
- Test your knowledge with questions and practical exercises with different levels of difficulty!
- Do a practical project where you will build your first piece of Python software!
This course was designed to be a gentle introduction to coding in Python. At the end of the course you should be able to use Python in the context of software engineering. Along the way you will also learn what Python integers, strings, lists and dictionaries are and how you can combine the knowledge of those objects to power up your code.
Here are some examples of things you will be able to do after finishing the course:
- Load TXT files into Python;
- Build your own Python functions.
- Create your own Python objects, using object-oriented programming concepts.
- Master loops and conditionals in Python.
- Manipulate the most important Python data structures.
Join thousands of professionals and students in this Python journey and discover the amazing power of this open-source language.
This course will be constantly updated based on students feedback.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers
- People that want to learn their first Programming Language
- Software Engineering Students
- Data Science Students
- No programming experience needed
- Computer with 4 GB of RAM
Last Updated 1/2023
Total Size: 12.8 GB
The Python for Absolute Beginners Bootcamp.torrent (164 KB) | Mirror