The Multilayer Artificial Neural Network Course with Python Free Download. back-propagation, feed-forward network, TensorFlow, Batch Normalization, Dropout, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib and so on.
The Multilayer Artificial Neural Network Course with Python Description
Interested in the field of Deep learning? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed to share my knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms, and coding libraries in a simple way.
I will walk you step by step into the world of artificial neural networks.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into the artificial neural network. It is structured the following way:
- Section 1: Introduction.
- Section 2: Fundamental Neural Network
- Section 3: Modelling neural networks
- Section 4: Classifying Handwritten digits
What you’ll learn
- multilayer neural network
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Neural Networks
- Batch Normalization
- Multilayer Perceptron (MLP)
- Apply Neural Networks in practice
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Deep Learning
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Deep Learning
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Deep Learning
The Multilayer Artificial Neural Network Course with Python Free Download
Udemy has many incentive programs, you can buy the course at a cheap price. Therefore, you should buy the course to be updated with the latest content from the author.