The Full Stack React Course – DevelopedbyEd Free Download. Learn to create a full E-Commerce App With React and Next.js
The Full Stack React Course – DevelopedbyEd Description
The long awaited Full Stack course is here! In this course, I will teach you how to build a full stack application in an smooth, straightforward way. Learning full stack sounds hard, but in this course, I’ve ensured to keep it fun, easy to understand and informative. You will have a great understanding of all concepts, whilst also having a stylish full stack application to use in your portfolio at the end.
When learning code, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the masses of information out there. Many videos, blogs, and courses give way too much (irrelevant) details, meaning we are left feeling overwhelmed and defeated. This course was created specifically to help you learn in a streamlined way, having some laughs along the way and building your confidence to become a better developer.
Here’s a little bit about the e-commerce project we will build and deploy!
Our E-commerce site will have the following features:
- User Authentication (including Google Signin)
- Secure Payments (including Apple and Google Pay)
- Email Invoicing
- Users can interact with products, see their order history, and more!
- Next.js / React
- URql for fetching data
- Styled Components for styling
- Framer Motion for animation
- React Hot Toast for pop up notifications
- Auth0 for authentication
- Stripe for payment, invoicing etc