Welcome to this course! In this course, you’ll learn serverless fundamentals and gradually dive deep into production-ready serverless application implementations.
By following this course, you’ll get hands-on experience with serverless services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, AWS AppSync, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Cognito, SQS, SNS, IAM, and many more services…
What is Covered in the Course?
1. Serverless Fundamentals
This section includes lessons to get you up-to-speed with commonly used serverless services on AWS such as AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, IAM and etc… If you are new to AWS, this is a must-to-watch section and it will help you easily follow along with the rest of the sections in the course.
2. Serverless REST API Development
In the next couple of sections, you’ll learn to build a Serverless REST API that handles CRUD operations from scratch. I will cover the following topics:
- Use the serverless framework to provision and deploy Lambda functions, API Gateway, and DynamoDB.
- Implement Access Controls to your REST APIs with Lambda Authorizers and Cognito User Pool Authorizers.
- Use the principle of least privilege to provide minimum permission to the Lambda functions that talk to the DynamoDB tables.
- How to secure your API with Web Application Firewall (AWS WAF)
- How to write acceptance tests for your API
- How to deploy your API for multiple environments (Dev/Test/Staging/Prod)
- Many more…
3. Serverless GraphQL API Development
Next, you’ll learn how to build GraphQL API with AWS AppSync for an online book store application. AWS AppSync is a managed GraphQL service that’ll help you build powerful GraphQL APIs easily. I will cover the following topics:
- Design the GraphQL schema with Queries, Mutations, and Subscriptions
- Create AppSync resolvers to communicate with AWS services such as Amazon DynamoDB
- Implement role-based access control with Cognito User Pool for the AppSync API
- Implement Guest User Access to the AppSync API
- Many more…
4. Serverless Use Cases
When building serverless applications, we come across many real-world challenges. So we are going to cover several real-world use-cases and how to build solutions with serverless architectures. I will cover the following topics:
- How to deal with large payloads
- How to improve user experience with asynchronous & event-driven architectures
- How to implement real-time monitoring and troubleshooting architectures
- Many more…
This course will be constantly updated with new sections with more content to keep up with the innovations that taking place in AWS serverless world.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to build the serverless expertise on AWS cloud
- Startups who wants to build scalable and low-cost web apps
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS and GraphQL is preferred (Not mandatory)
Last Updated 10/2022
The Complete Guide to Build Serverless Applications on AWS.zip (11.2 GB) | Mirror
The Complete Guide to Build Serverless Applications on AWS.torrent (211 KB) | Mirror