You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Algorithms and Data Structures course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– become a computer scientist mastering in computation
– or just learn algorithms and data structures to be able to create your own apps quickly.
…this complete Algorithms and Data Structures Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the Algorithms and Data Structures skills you need to become an advanced developer. By the end of the course, you will understand Algorithms and Data Structures extremely well and be able to build your own apps and be productive as a computer scientist and software developer.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials or incomplete or outdated courses which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Algorithms and Data Structures course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its content.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core computer science skills and master advanced algorithms. It’s a one-stop shop to be an expert in computer science. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Big O Notation, Big Omega, Big Theta
- Complexity Analysis of Algorithms
- Divide and Conquer
- Dictionaries (Maps)
- Stacks and Queues
- Binary Search Trees
- AVL Trees
- Priority Queues
- Depth-First Search and Breadth-First Search
- Generation and Exhaustive Search (Backtracking)
- Greedy Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Flow Networks
- Ford-Fulkerson Algorithm
- Hash Tables
- Boom Filters
- Max-flow Min-cut Algorithm
- Fibonacci Heaps
- How to develop powerful applications using Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced programming brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Algorithms and Data Structures are waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to gain a true and deep understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Take this course if you have been trying to learn Algorithms and Data Structures but: 1) still don’t really understand Algorithms and Data Structures, or 2) still don’t feel confident to code real apps
- Take this course if you already know Algorithms and Data Structures and are looking for an advanced course. This course includes expert topics!
- Take this course if you want to get started with programming
- Basic Programming Skills: Assignments, If-Else, Loops…
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. Any IDE to work with C++.
Last Updated 11/2022