The Complete 2020 Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart. Officially created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team.
Welcome to the Complete Flutter App Development Bootcamp with Dart – created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team.
Now includes a brand new module on Flutter State Management!
Covering all the fundamental concepts for Flutter development, this is the most comprehensive Flutter course available online.
We built this course over months, perfecting the curriculum together with the Flutter team to teach you Flutter from scratch and make you into a skilled Flutter developer with a strong portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps.
Our complete Flutter development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Dart and build beautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Flutter developer.
The Complete 2020 Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart Description
A Computer that has admin privileges
Have 10GB of free space on your hard drive.
All software we’ll be using is free to download and install.
Although you can build iOS apps on a Windows computer with Flutter, if you want to test it, you will need a Mac.
What you’ll learn
Build beautiful, fast and native-quality apps with Flutter
Become a fully-fledged Flutter developer
Build iOS and Android apps with just one codebase
Build iOS and Android apps using just one programming language (Dart)
Build a portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps to impress any recruiter
Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
Become proficient in one of the fastest growing technologies
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Fundamental Flutter concepts e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget tree, state management, animations, themes and much more.
- Fundamental Dart concepts e.g. lists, maps, enums, loops, futures, streams, mixins, classes, and much more.
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as Lists and Maps.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Data Storage: How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore to act as a backend for your Flutter apps.
- Authentication: How to use log in and register users for your Flutter apps.
- State Management: How to use setState, prop drilling, lifting state up, callbacks and the Provider package to manage app state.
Who this course is for:
- If you have never programmed before, then take this course to learn Dart and build iOS and Android apps.
- If you know how to code, but are new to mobile development, then take this course to build apps with just one codebase.
- If you are a native app developer, then take this course to see how much time you can save building native-quality iOS and Android apps with Flutter.
- If you’ve tried Flutter before, then take this course to get a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the important aspects of Flutter development
The Complete 2020 Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/flutter-bootcamp-with-dart/