Tableau Desktop 2020 – A Complete Introduction Free Download. A Comprehensive Guide on Business Intelligence with Tableau Desktop 2019+ to Prepare, Analyze and Visualize Data
Tableau Desktop 2020 – A Complete Introduction Description
You want to get started with data analysis? You also want an easy-to-use, fast and intuitive tool to do so? You want to learn how to easily create your own dataset based on multiple source files? You want to create impressive and insightful visuals in no time?
Then Tableau Desktop is the tool you were looking for! Take the chance and join this practical oriented course and learn all you need to easily take your first steps in your own data analysis projects!
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Get to know Tableau Desktop and understand its position within the Tableau Platform
- Dive into a typical data analysis project workflow
- Understand the data source segment of Tableau Desktop and connect Tableau Desktop to various source types
- Understand the differences between data preparation and data analysis & visualization
- Dive into calculated fields – Basic calculations, level of detail expressions & table calculations, all covered in the course
- Understand the differences between groups and sets
- Learn how to create and add parameters to filters and calculations
- Create bin charts from scratch
- Use data blending to establish relationships and to connect tables from different data sources
- Build various visuals (line-chart, bar-chart, treemap, map, scatter plot and more)
- Understand how to create interactive dashboards and stories
- And so much more!
This course is for you if…
- …never worked with Tableau Desktop before
- …heard about Tableau but you’re not sure whether Tableau fits your project requirements
- …want to get started with data analysis with a hands-on business intelligence tool
- …want to understand the basic concepts of a typical data analysis project workflow from data preparation over data analysis up to visualization