Superhi – Intro To User Experience Design Free Download. Learn best practices to create effective, intuitive experiences for people through an iterative UX design process.
Superhi – Intro To User Experience Design Description
Interested in UX design but not sure where to start? Our user experience design short course will teach you the best practices you need to create effective, intuitive experiences for people.
We’ll cover all the bases of an iterative UX design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, UI design and user testing. Learn how to think like a UX designer and confidently work on projects for yourself and clients.
What you’ll learn
- What goes into a UX design process + how it differ from a traditional graphic design process
- Popular research methods and how to turn insights into personas, user journeys, site maps, and user flows
- How to conduct user testing with real people, get feedback and make informed design decisions
- How to create wireframes and prototypes to handoff to clients and stakeholders
- How to conduct user testing and turn feedback into insight to inform design decisions
- Going from wireframes to design, and creating consistent, effective designs
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build user-centered digital products using research and real-world methods.
- This is a beginner course with no requirements apart from being comfortable using a computer. If you use programs like Microsoft Word or Photoshop without trouble, you’re good to go
- This course is perfect for people looking to get into user experience design or who are currently non-digital-focused designers wanting to design for the web or for apps e.g. graphic designers wanting to design websites.
Superhi – Intro To User Experience Design Free Download
Password: freetutsdownload.comContent From: https://www.superhi.com/courses/introduction-to-user-experience-design Copyright Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.