Shopify Theme Development: Online Store 2.0 + TailwindCSS Free Download. Learn how to create Shopify themes for Online Store 2.0 (JSON Templates) using Shopify CLI, Liquid, & TailwindCSS
Shopify Theme Development: Online Store 2.0 + TailwindCSS Description
Shopify just recently updated their Shopify online experience and now they call it “Online Store 2.0”.
With this update, Shopify merchants can now customize their entire online store using sections & blocks. This opened a lot of doors not just for Shopify app developers but also for Shopify theme developers because now, you can add cool sections and blocks to the most commonly used pages like products page, collections page, blog page, etc.
If you’re a Shopify theme developer and you don’t know yet how to create a Shopify theme for Online Store 2.0, then this is the best time to learn because Shopify is now accepting Shopify themes to be listed on their Shopify Theme Store!
This means you can make money by selling your Shopify themes! So are you interested to learn more?
- You must know how to use Node or npm
- You must know your way around Shopify
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the new Online Store 2.0 and the new theme architecture of Shopify
- Shopify Theme Development
- Liquid Programming (Tags, Objects, & Filters)
- How to use TailwindCSS in Shopify Theme Development
- Create Shopify themes using Shopify CLI
- Create an advanced product page w/ product carousels on mobile, variant selectors, and more!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Intermediate “Shopify developers” NOT web developers
- Students who wants to learn how to create Shopify themes using Shopify CLI
- Shopify merchants who wants to learn about Shopify themes
- Web Developers who wants to learn about Shopify theme architecture
Shopify Theme Development: Online Store 2.0 + TailwindCSS Free Download