Selenium WebDriver with Docker, Jenkins & AWS. From beginner to expert! Learn Docker, CI/CD process with Jenkins, Parallel testing and AWS cloud etc!
Docker is one of the hottest technologies in the recent years. Docker helps us to automate the infrastructure. This course is about how docker can be used in Test Automation along with Selenium WebDriver.
- To become very comfortable with docker from zero knowledge!
- To learn CI/CD pipelines from zero knowledge!
- To run our selenium tests inside a docker container
- To bring up the Selenium Grid infrastructure on-demand
- To run multiple test suites in parallel
- To run our tests in the cloud like AWS / Azure / Google-cloud
- To save tons of time from managing the infrastructure.
Selenium WebDriver with Docker, Jenkins & AWS Description
Absolutely NO knowledge is required on docker, jenkins, AWS.
Basic knowledge on Java and Selenium webdriver syntax would be nice. However we would be creating a test automation framework from scratch in this course.
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course, you would be very comfortable with Docker, Docker-compose, Jenkins, Running Tests in AWS cloud
Building a CI + CD pipeline from scratch using Jenkins, GitHub, DockerHub, AWS
Running multiple test suites in parallel using docker-compose
Creating Selenium Grid using Docker
Running our automated tests inside a docker container
Auto scaling in AWS based on tests demand
Creating disposable test automation infrastructure on-demand using Docker
Zalenium – Selenium Grid with Video recording and many other cool features
Jenkins from Installation till running our tests in AWS cloud
Integrating our test automation process with GitHub and DockerHub
We would be creating a Data Driven – Test Automation Framework from scratch Using Java + TestNG
BDD is covered
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who has interests in Test Automation
- If you are tired of seeing test scripts failure in the remote machine, then this course is for you!
- If you want to run your tests quickly in the cloud like AWS/Azure/Google cloud, then it is for you!