SASS – The Complete SASS Course (CSS Preprocessor). SASS – Learn SASS, the most popular CSS Extension. Build modern and beautiful projects using SASS and lots of CSS
“SASS – The Complete SASS Course (CSS Preprocessor)”
If you want to learn about the most popular CSS Extension and build modern, beautiful and real world websites, then this is the right course for you. The course covers all you need to know about this awesome technology.
SASS – The Complete SASS Course (CSS Preprocessor) Description
Modern Web Browser
Basic Understanding of CSS
What you’ll learn
Learn about what SASS is and how to write it
Install SASS Compiler
Learn about basics of SASS: Variables, Nesting, Mixins, Extend, Functions, Placeholder Selectors and much more…
Build and style website using basics of SASS
Learn about Advanced SASS topics: Data Types, Interpolation, Loops, If Directive and more…
Build and design website based on advanced SASS
Practice a lot in CSS
- You will start from SASS basic topics, such as how to install SASS compiler, how to create variables and mixins in order to write more concise and flexible code. Also, we will cover topics like: extend, placeholder selectors, functions, imports, partials and much more…
- You will build modern and beautiful website – Restaurant “Georgia”. Project will be created based on basics of SASS. You will learn about how to structure your code using SASS and you will be able to put all the learned stuff together and build the website.
- Next we will cover some advanced stuff in SASS. You will be able to learn about SASS data types, Interpolation, loops, IF Directive and much more.
- After completing the advanced SASS section, we will build our next project – “Clothes Store” based on advanced SASS stuff.
- You will be able to make websites responsive for all screen sizes using some SASS techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who has zero experience in SASS
- Everyone who wants to learn the most popular CSS extension
- Everyone who wants to learn how to build modern and beautiful websites using SASS