React Testing with Jest and Enzyme. Improve your React, Redux, Hooks and Context Code with Test Driven Development
Take your React code to the next level by learning Test Driven Development (TDD) with Jest and Enzyme! Jest is a powerful, flexible testing framework, and Enzyme provides tools to test React and Redux applications. In this course, you will learn to test:
- Connected and unconnected components
- Component state and Redux state
- Action creators and reducers
- Complex action creators that use Redux Thunk and Axios
- Action creators called from connected components
- React hooks, including useEffect, useState and useReducer
- React context, including context with embedded state
- Using Jest mock functions to spy on methods, control their return values or simply prevent them from running during the test
React Testing with Jest and Enzyme Description
What you’ll learn
Write unit and integration tests for React and Redux using Jest and Enzyme.
Know the tradeoffs for different testing approaches and when to choose which approach.
Plan your React app more effectively via Test Driven Development.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers interested in improving their React apps with testing