React Native By Example: Native mobile development with React Free Download.
React Native By Example: Native mobile development with React Description
Throughout the book you will build three projects, each of increasing complexity. You will also link up with the third-party Facebook SDK, convert an app to support the Redux architecture, and learn the process involved in making your apps available for sale on the iOS App Store and Google Play.
At the end of this book, you will have learned and implemented a wide breadth of core APIs and components found in the React Native framework that are necessary in creating great mobile experiences.
What you will learn
- The potential of each API and component, putting them into practice throughout the course of three projects
- The process of integrating the Facebook SDK to build an app that connects to third-party data
- Every step taken to implement Redux, a popular state management library, in your mobile apps
- The requirements for building and deploying your apps to market, with detailed instructions on how to release and beta test apps on both the Apple App Store and Google Play
Table of Contents
- First Project – Creating a Basic To-Do List App
- Advanced Functionality and Styling the To-Do List App
- Our Second Project – The Budgeting App
- Advanced Functionality with the Expenses App
- Third Project – The Facebook Client
- Advanced Facebook App Functionality
- Deploying Your Applications
- Additional React Native Components