[railsspeed.com] The Complete Guide to Rails Performance Free Download. The Complete Guide to Rails Performance course teaches you how to diagnose and optimize production Ruby on Rails performance problems.
[railsspeed.com] The Complete Guide to Rails Performance Free Description
Learn how to transform your snail-paced Rails app into a sub-100 millisecond powerhouse.
The Complete Guide to Rails Performance is a full-stack course that gives you the tools to make your Ruby on Rails applications faster and more delightful for users, scale better and for less money, and take less effort to maintain.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
The entire Complete Guide to Rails Performance — all strategies, checklists — are broken into four modules to ensure that you don’t get overwhelmed. You’ll easily and methodically chip away at your Rails application’s performance. The course applies to Rails 4.2 through Rails 6.0.
10 MORE THINGS YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Will JRuby (or Opal or Rubinius) make my application faster?
- Which application server (Unicorn, Puma, Passenger, etc.) is best for my application?
- How can I make sure I’m not over-scaled and running on too many servers?
- How can I debug a slow ActiveRecord query?
- What special areas do I need to look for as my application scales?
- What cache backend should I choose?
- How can I track down and fix a memory leak?
- How do I make my Rails application as fast as a Sinatra app?
- What’s the optimal order of elements in the head tag?
[railsspeed.com] The Complete Guide to Rails Performance Free Download
Content From: railsspeed.com