Reviews from course participants (german course):
“The best C++ course in German! Everything is logically structured and Jan describes everything in a calm and understandable voice. In other courses, I was particularly disturbed by the lack of clarity in the explanations, which makes it difficult to listen.” (Victor Keidl)
“You can really tell that Jan is passionate about this course. He really explains the individual details precisely and always with a small example. The course is perfect for beginners.” (Tobias Sachse)
“C++ features explained fantastically and completely understandable!If you want to understand how C++ actually works, you can highly recommend this course!!!! Great!” (Oliver Jung)
You want to learn and master the modern and effective programming language C++?
You are a programming beginner or already know other languages?
Then my C++ course is just right for you!
This course consists of the following topics:
- The basics of C/C++ programming
- All important features from C++11, 14, 17, C++20 and C++23
- The correct use of pointers, references and arrays
- All important features and functions of the Standard Template Library
- The use of modern object orientation
- The use of lambda expressions and templates
- Smart pointers and copy/move constructors
- The use of Threads and Async
Become a professional today, in the technology of tomorrow!
See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn C++ after another language
- Basic Knowledge about any other Programming Language (Java, Rust, Python etc.)
Last Updated 11/2022