Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews! Get a kick start on your career and ace your coding interviews!
Welcome to Python for Data Structures, Algorithms and Interviews!
This is the most comprehensive course online to help you ace your coding interviews and learn about Data Structures and Algorithms! This course takes advantage of the easy to read Python programming language to efficiently teach you what you need to know to land the tech job of your dreams!
Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews! Description
Basic to Intermediate Python skills.
What you’ll learn
Create a great resume
Have a LinkedIn and Github profile for recruiters
Understand all major Data Structures and Algorithms
Ace coding interviews after preparing with the course’s mock interviews
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get a great job in the software technology field, including:
- Creating a great resume
- Creating LinkedIn and GitHub profiles for recruiters to find
- Building and leveraging a network for job opportunities
- The latest job searching tools available online
- Non-Technical Interview Questions and Answers
- Post-Interview topics (Salary Negotiation and References Preparation)
- Jupyter Notebooks Overview
- Algorithm Analysis and Big-O Notation
- Array Sequences
- Stacks Queues and Deques
- Linked Lists
- Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Riddles and Brainteasers
- 4 Mock Interviews!
- Students familiar with Python programming looking to start a career in tech!