Python for Beginners – Go from Java to Python in 100 Steps. Learn Python Programming using Your Java Skills. For Beginner Python Programmers.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages for beginners. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. Learning Python can be an awesome experience.
Learning Python will open up great options as a Programmer because Python is one of the most requested skills in 2018!
So, do you want to be a kickass Python programmer without a lot of effort? Do you have a little bit of Java Programming Experience?
This Beginner Python Programming Course takes an hands-on Step By Step Approach using more that 100 Code Examples. We use a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 100 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples. We convert a number of Java Examples to Python.
Python for Beginners – Go from Java to Python in 100 Steps Description
You have an attitude to learn while having fun 🙂
You have Java Programming Experience and ZERO Experience with Python
We will help you install Python 3 and PyCharm.
What you’ll learn
You will Acquire ALL the Python Skills needed to TRANSITION into Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science Roles
You will Acquire ALL the SKILLS to demonstrate an EXPERTISE with Python Programming in Your Job Interviews
You will USE all your JAVA SKILLS and LEARN to write awesome PYTHON Programs very QUICKLY
You will Learn Python the MODERN WAY – Step By Step – With 200 HANDS-ON Code Examples
You will Understand the BEST PRACTICES in Writing High Quality Pythonic Code
You will Solve a Wide Range of Hands-on Programming EXERCISES with Python
You will learn about a wide variety of Python Data Structures – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
You will Learn to Write AWESOME Object Oriented Programs with Python
You will be introduced to a variety of Python Built-in Modules
You will learn Exception Handling and Functional Programming with Python
In about 100 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features that every Beginner Python Programmer should know:
- Basics of Python Programming – Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- Object Oriented Programming – Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built in Modules
- Conditionals with Python – If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Basics of Designing a Class – Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Exception Handling – try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.
Who this course is for:
- You have prior experience with Java and You would want want to learn Python Programming
- You are a Beginner in Python Programming and would want to learn more about Python