Programmatic Uber Clone App |Swift /Firebase| No Storyboards. Build a fully programmatic Uber Clone with iOS 13 and the latest versions of Swift & Firebase, without storyboards!
In this course you will learn how to build a fully functioning clone of the famous Uber application. We will be building this app from the ground up, fully programmatically without the use of storyboards.
In addition, we will be using Firebase for our backend database, which we will engineer completely from scratch. Along the way, you will learn all kinds of advanced programming techniques, best practices, professional architecture, and more!
Programmatic Uber Clone App |Swift /Firebase| No Storyboards Description
Have some knowledge of Xcode and Swift
- Produce Engaging Whiteboard Animations in VideoScribe Free Download
What you’ll learn
Build a fully functioning clone of the Uber App using Swift 5.0 and Firebase
Fully programmatic approach without the use of storyboards
Geolocation capability using GeoFire
Advanced backend development and architecture skills using Firebase
Advanced UI techniques using Swift
Advanced CoreLocation and MapKit techniques
Advanced animations for a premium user experience
Build a side menu and user profile
Build an App that has different user types with different flows
Build a settings page
Ability to log in/out and register users
Trigger events in application between users in realtime
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Understand advanced Firebase backend development
- Work fluently with iOS & Firebase
- Apply to jr iOS development jobs
- Work as an iOS contractor
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build advanced iOS apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
Programmatic Uber Clone App |Swift /Firebase| No Storyboards Free Download
How to download