Product Analytics for Data-Driven Decisions: Derive Insights from Web Analytics Data will explore core concepts that will help viewers work with their data, identify bias in data sets, differentiate good data from bad data, and ultimately derive insights to help make actionable business decisions. Learners will see real-world examples of successful product analytics and learn how to utilize qualitative and quantitative measures for desirable outcomes.
Instructor Joanne Rodrigues is an accomplished data scientist, enterprise manager, and entrepreneur who applies machine learning/statistical algorithms to business strategy. Through eight unique video lessons, Rodrigues will provide in-depth training in the data generating process, psychological and neurological theories of behavior, implementing statistical tools in survey design and psychometric techniques, and much more.
What You Will Learn
- Identify and create good metrics and KPIs to drive growth
- Avoid common pitfalls in understanding your data
- Move from raw data to inference and strategy
Who Should Take This Course?
- Product, Consumer, or User Data Scientists
- Product, Marketing, Research or Business Analysts
- Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
- There is no prior knowledge or requirements for this course.
Last Updated 6/2022