Udacity – Problem Solving with Advanced Analytics Free Download. Structured approaches to problem solving
Udacity – Problem Solving with Advanced Analytics Description
The Problem Solving with Analytics course provides students with the foundational knowledge to use data analytics to create business insights.
Throughout this course you’ll also learn the techniques to apply your knowledge in a data analytics program called Alteryx. At the end of the course, you’ll complete a project based on the principles in the course.
This course is part of the Business Analyst Nanodegree.
What You Will Learn
The Analytical Problem Solving Framework
- Learn a framework for structured problem solving.
- Get introduced to predictive analysis.
- See examples of a variety of business problems.
Selecting an Analytical Methodology
- Learn to select the correct analytical methodology.
- Get introduced to the Methodogy Map.
- Learn to recognize numeric vs. non-numeric outcomes.
- Apply the Problem Solving Framework to a business problem.
- Learn how to use simple linear regression models.
- Use categorical variables in linear regression.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- No programming experience required
- Interested in using data to make better business decisions
- Alteryx license (provided to nanodegree students at no cost, compatible with Windows only)