Pipeline as Code: Continuous Delivery with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Terraform Description
Start thinking about your development pipeline as a mission-critical application. Discover techniques for implementing code-driven infrastructure and CI/CD workflows using Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, and cloud-native services.
In Pipeline as Code, you will master:
- Building and deploying a Jenkins cluster from scratch
- Writing pipeline as code for cloud-native applications
- Automating the deployment of Dockerized and Serverless applications
- Containerizing applications with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deploying Jenkins on AWS, GCP and Azure
- Managing, securing and monitoring a Jenkins cluster in production
- Key principles for a successful DevOps culture
about the technologyTreat your CI/CD pipeline like the real application it is. With the Pipeline as Code approach, you create a collection of scripts that replace the tedious web UI wrapped around most CI/CD systems. Code-driven pipelines are easy to use, modify, and maintain, and your entire CI pipeline becomes more efficient because you directly interact with core components like Jenkins, Terraform, and Docker.
about the bookIn Pipeline as Code you’ll learn to build reliable CI/CD pipelines for cloud-native applications. With Jenkins as the backbone, you’ll programmatically control all the pieces of your pipeline via modern APIs. Hands-on examples include building CI/CD workflows for distributed Kubernetes applications, and serverless functions. By the time you’re finished, you’ll be able to swap manual UI-based adjustments with a fully automated approach! Published 9/2021
Pipeline as Code: Continuous Delivery with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Terraform Download LinksDirect Download
Pipeline-as-Code.zip (1.7 GB) | MirrorTorrent Download
Pipeline-as-Code.torrent (75 KB) | Mirror