Heard about object-oriented programming, but not sure what it is?
Simply put, object-oriented programming (OOP) is a popular style of programming.
It comes up often in technical interviews, and it’s an essential skill for every developer.
If you’re looking for a course that teaches you OOP from the ground up without any jargons or fluff, this course is for you.
A perfect mix of theory and practice, packed with real-world examples, exercises and step-by-step solutions.
What You’l Learn…
- Object-oriented programming principles
- All about objects, their properties, property descriptors, getters and setters
- Factory and constructor functions
- ES6+ features used in object-oriented programming
- And much, much more!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Manage and reduce complexity in your code
- Build re-usable blocks of code
- Write clean code
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand object-oriented programming principles
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.