Nuxt.js – Vue.js on Steroids Free Download. Build highly engaging Vue JS apps with Nuxt.js. Nuxt adds easy server-side-rendering and a folder-based config approach.
Nuxt.js – Vue.js on Steroids Description
Nuxt.js takes it to the next level!
It’s a library for Vue.js (kind of a “framework for a framework”) and it adds two major things to Vue.js:
- Server-side-rendering of your Vue app out of the box
- Easy Vue app configuration via folders and files
You’ll of course learn all the details in this course but the most important takeaway is that Nuxt.js makes the creation of better, more optimized and more capable Vue apps much easier – and all of that whilst adding pretty much no overhead.
In this course, I’ll teach you how to create Nuxt/ Vue apps from scratch! We’ll build an entire course project and dive into the core features Nuxt.js offers.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a complete Vue app, built with Nuxt.js, which can be rendered on the server (or as a static website!) and which is highly optimized.
The course will teach you:
- … what Nuxt.js exactly is and how it’s connected to Vue.js
- … how you use Nuxt.js to build better Vue apps
- … everything you need to know about the “configure via folders & files” approach taken by Nuxt
- … different build possibilities like SSR apps, SPAs or a static webpage
- … how you build an entire project, including authentication, via Nuxt.js
- And way more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build engaging, (optionally) server-side-rendered Vue JS apps
- Anyone who wants to work with Vuejs and follow a minimal-configuration approach
- Anyone who wants to create static websites with
Nuxt.js – Vue.js on Steroids Free Download
Content From: https://pro.academind.com/p/nuxt-js-vue-js-on-steroids