Newline.co – ng-book. The Complete Guide to Angular 11 Free Download.
Newline.co – ng-book. The Complete Guide to Angular 11 Description
What you’ll learn
ng-book is designed to teach you step-by-step how to create serious Angular apps: from empty-folder to deployment. Each chapter covers a topic and we provide full code examples for every project in the book.
- Writing Your First Angular 11 Application1
- Binding Data to Components1.5
- Using Annotations and Types2.5
- Angular 11 Concepts – How Angular Works3
- Components, Controllers, and Views3.5
- Using the Built-in Components4
- Forms and Validations5
- Understanding Observables and RxJS6
- Data Architecture with Observables and RxJS6.5
- Data Architecture With Redux and Angular7
- Intermediate Redux with Angular8
- Dependency Injection and Services9
- Working with APIs and HTTP10
- Hybrid Apps: Porting An Angular 1 App to Angular 1112
- Writing Advanced Components13
- Understanding Lifecycle Hooks13.5
- Writing Mobile Apps with NativeScript
- And more
APPS What you’ll build in ng-book The Complete Guide to Angular 11
When you buy a ng-book, you’re not buying just a book, but dozens of code examples. Every chapter in the book comes with a complete project that uses the concepts in the chapter.
A component-based Reddit clone: Learn the basics of component-based architecture, rendering dynamic components, and capturing user input, and turning it into interaction
A real-time chat app: Use modern data architectures such as RxJS Observables and Redux to build a chat application, built on scalable techniques
A YouTube search-as-you-type app: Make HTTP requests to a remote API and use RxJS Observables to create fast, snappy interactions with a real-time search on YouTube
A Spotify search app: Use Angular’s Router to create a multi-page application. Create your own servers using Dependency Injection and call a real API
Custom Tabs and UI Components: Use advanced features for maximum control of your components. We’ll build a tab-pane, a custom repeater component, template “transclusion” and more.
Forms with Validations: Build powerful forms that accept user input, and give clear messaging when the input is of an invalid format
And Many More!. There are lots of more mini-examples that show you how to write Components, how to use Forms, and how to use APIs
Newline.co – ng-book. The Complete Guide to Angular 11 Free Download
LOSTHOW TO DOWNLOAD COURSE Content From: https://www.newline.co/ng-book/2/ Copyright Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.