Newline – Serverless Django with Zappa Free Download. Learn how to migrate your Django application to a serverless environment hosted by AWS Lambda.
Newline – Serverless Django with Zappa Description
Whether you are a solo developer working on your next startup idea or a team of folks working with Django, this course shows you the way to simplify your operations overhead while saving money. The open source Zappa utility paves the way to migrate your Django application away from old-school servers and onto the AWS Lambda serverless platform. It’s almost like having your own private Infrastructure team!
What You Will Learn
- How to migrate your Django project to the AWS serverless environment
- Adapt your code to changes necessary for running in the cloud
- How to setup a reliable and consistent local development environment for serverless projects
- How to setup and connect to a hosted RDS database
- Learn about setting AWS IAM permissions for serverless projects
- How to map a custom domain name to your Django project
- Effectively serve Django static files via S3 or AWS Lambda
- How to navigate the AWS Console to host multiple domain names
- Learn about setting up a secure network environment using AWS VPC
For folks ready for serverless Django, this course covers:
- Which Django apps are best to migrate and how to prepare them
- Configuring a generic and portable development environment easily set up by new developers in minutes
- Deploying and updating your code to AWS Lambda
- Best practices in serving Django static files
- Leveraging AWS services to secure your site with HTTPS and your own custom domain name
- Learning how to configure a secure network environment in AWS VPC
- Connecting your Django application to a hosted RDS database
Newline – Serverless Django with Zappa Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.