Newline – Build a Spotify Connected App Free Download. Learn how to build a full stack web app to visualize personalized Spotify data with the help of Node.js, React, Styled Components, and the Spotify Web API.
Newline – Build a Spotify Connected App Description
What You Will Learn
- Principles of REST APIs and how they relate to the Spotify API
- What OAuth is and how it works
- How to use local storage to store auth tokens
- How to fetch data from the Spotify API in a React app
- How to handle async code with React hooks and async/await
- How to efficiently style an app with Styled Components
- How to deploy an app with a React front-end and Node.js back-end to Heroku
What we’ll buildOn the front end, we’ll build out a professional, responsive user interface with React, React Hooks, and the popular CSS-in-JS library, Styled Components. We’ll pull in data from the Spotify API using modern ES6 async/await methods and display that data in an engaging way. On the back end, we’ll learn the basics of REST APIs, HTTP requests, and OAuth. We’ll lift the veil on how to authorize an app with Spotify, and then build a Node server with the Express framework to handle our authentication requests. Finally, we’ll deploy our app to the internet using Heroku.
Newline – Build a Spotify Connected App Free Download
Pass Unzip: tutflix (use winrar)https://www.newline.co/courses/build-a-spotify-connected-app Copyright Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.