TalkPython – Move from Excel to Python with Pandas Free Download.
If you work with Excel and have ever thought – “there has to be a better way” then this course is for you! Excel has been used to automate and power businesses and solve business users’ problems for years. But there are many drawbacks with relying so heavily on Excel for your data processing needs. In this course, you will see how Python’s modern data science libraries will allow you to solve the same problems while avoiding the pitfalls and limitations inherent in Excel.
Source code and course GitHub repository
Move from Excel to Python with Pandas covered
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the typical challenges with Excel and how Python is a better alternative for many tasks
- See all steps needed to install Python and setup your workspace
- Create and use Conda environments
- Learn about Windows specific-tricks for efficiently working with Python
- See how the Jupyter notebook can be a streamlined environment for working with data
- Learn about the pandas DataFrame and how to use it for data analysis
- Use pandas to read in CSV and Excel files
- Efficiently clean and manipulate large sets of data
- Perform mathematical operations with pandas
- Discover how to work with dates and other data types in pandas
- Group and summarize large data sets using powerful pandas commands such as
- Combine data by merging and concatenating multiple DataFrames
- Read multiple file types and create formatted Excel workbooks
- And much more
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone that uses Excel in their day-to-day work and is interested in working more efficiently with Python. If you have tried to learn Python in the past and struggled, this course will help you understand Python using common Excel tasks as a reference.
This course is best for a student that has experience with some basic Python concepts:
- Importing modules
- Assigning variables
- Working with lists and dictionaries
- Creating and using functions
TalkPython – Move from Excel to Python with Pandas Free Download
Content From: https://training.talkpython.fm/courses/move-from-excel-to-python-and-pandas
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.