CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 3 Free Download. Learn to build fast, stunning and responsive websites with HTML5 and CSS3
CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 3 Free Description
Convert Photoshop Designs into Websites with Confidence
Wondering how professional web developers take a Photoshop design mockup and convert it into a real HTML5/CSS3 website? That’s exactly what you’re going to learn in this course.
A fun, highly-practical, step-by-step course that teaches you how to build and deploy fast, stunning websites using a systematic approach.
It teaches you the mindset of a professional front-end developer and is packed with hundreds of techniques, time-saving tips and best practices.
This is the HTML5/CSS3 course I wish I had when I was learning web development!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Convert Photoshop mockup designs into real HTML5/CSS3 websites
- Write quality HTML5/CSS3 code with confidence
- Troubleshoot issues like a pro
- Build responsive websites using the mobile-first approach
- Deploy your websites to the cloud
Master HTML5/CSS3 Using a Real Project
- Learn the essential Photoshop skills every web developer needs
- Master mobile-first responsive design
- Create layouts with Flex and Grid layout systems
- Add smooth, beautiful animations
- Optimize images for performance
- Write clean, maintainable, object-oriented CSS3
- Learn HTML5/CSS3 best practices
- Write valid, semantic HTML5 code that search engines love
- Use BEM convention to make your code more readable
- Increase your productivity using little-known shortcuts
- Host your code on GitHub
- Set up continuous deployment
- Measure your website’s performance
- Get to know the tools that make your job easier
- And much, much more!
I’ll show you and explain every line of code I write so you understand the what’s, why’s and how’s. Learn the thought-process, not copy/pasting code!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking for a career in front-end development
- Anyone wanting to work as a freelancer
- Anyone preparing for a job interview
This course is the third part of my Ultimate HTML5/CSS3 series. In the first two parts, I’ve covered the basic and advanced concepts. In this part, we put everything together to build a real website.
So ideally you should have watched the first two parts, but you’re welcome to start here if you’re an intermediate-level web developer and are familiar with the following:
- Semantic HTML elements
- CSS selectors & pseudo-selectors
- CSS box model
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Flex and grid layouts
- Media queries
- Responsive images
CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 3 Free Download
Content From: https://codewithmosh.com/p/the-ultimate-html-css-part3