CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 2 Free Download. Master advanced HTML5 & CSS3 concepts behind fast, beautiful and mobile-friendly websites
CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 2 Description
Become an HTML5/CSS3 Expert!
Perhaps you know enough to make small tweaks in existing HTML/CSS code, but struggle to build something from scratch. If you know the basics and are looking for a course that doesn’t treat you like an absolute beginner, look no further.
A fun, highly-practical, step-by-step course that teaches you the both latest and more complex HTML5/CSS3 concepts such as responsive design, Flex & Grid layout systems, typography, responsive images, organizing CSS and much, much, more.
No lenghty, boring, repetitive explanations here. Just HTML5/CSS3 explained clearly.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Build layouts and position elements using flex and grid layout systems
- Add visual pinch with transforms, transitions and animations
- Build forms with data validation built-into HTML5
- Create beautiful typography
- Apply best practices for creating modern websites
- Troubleshoot issues with confidence
- Write clean, maintainable, object-oriented CSS3 code
What You’l Learn…
- CSS box model
- CSS measurement units (px, rem, em, vw, etc)
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Flexible box layout (Flex)
- Grid layout
- Media queries
- Responsive images
- Image optimization techniques
- Scalable vector graphics (SVG)
- Icon fonts
- Forms with data validation
- Transformations, transitions, and animations
- CSS best practices
- Object-oriented CSS
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone familiar with the basics of HTML/CSS who needs to master more complex topics
- Anyone wanting to build fast, beautiful and responsive websites
- Anyone preparing for a job interview
This course is the second part of my Ultimate HTML & CSS series. Ideally, you should have taken the first part or at least be familiar with basic HTML elements, CSS properties, selectors, pseudo-selectors and be able to use Chrome DevTools for web development.
CodeWithMosh – The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 2 Free Download
Content From: https://codewithmosh.com/p/the-ultimate-html-css-part2