**Course includes practice exercise files and LIFETIME access – Claim 16 PDUs.**
Conquer your projects and deliver on-time and on-budget by mastering Microsoft Project 2019.
If you’re a Project Manager and you haven’t yet mastered Microsoft Project, we have you covered with this Microsoft Project 2019 online course for complete beginners to advanced users
In this two-course bundle we take you on a journey from MS Project 2019 novice to complete Project master.
Whether your project is big or small, business or personal, there are so many many ways that Microsoft Project can ensure project success. Harness the power of MS Project 2019 and become a project master.
Microsoft Project 2019 – Beginners course
What You’ll Learn:
- The MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- Managing project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations
- Project security, saving and protecting Project files
- Useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- About setting up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- To save your project as a template for future projects
Microsoft Project 2019 – Advanced course
What You’ll Learn:
- About resource sharing including setting up a resource pool across projects
- How to consolidate different projects into a single project
- How to set up recurring tasks to save you time
- About custom fields and how to automate calculations in a custom field
- How Outline and WBS codes work and how to use them in your project
- How to properly manage costs including setting fixed costs, budgets, variable costs and overtime
- How custom tables and custom views work
- Detail on advanced sorting, filtering and grouping
- Creating customized reports, charts and how to edit certain elements of a report
- About Earned Value Analysis
- How to import and export data from Excel, Word and Notepad
- Using Macros in Microsoft Project
***Exercise and demo files included***
This course includes:
- 16-hours of video tutorials
- 100+ individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice what you learned
- Demo files used by the trainer
- Certificate of completion
Here’s what our students are saying…
“Although I use Project frequently this retaught me the fundamentals and demonstrated to me how to use the solution more proficiently.
Instructor (Toby) explained things well and the supporting material was excellent and supported the exercises very well.
I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to either start using MS Project, or as a refresher course.”
– Mark Noriss
“This one of the finest and the most detailed online training’s. The instructor has explained and taken the time to go into each and every section of the software and explain that in great detail.”
– Saurabh Bharadwaj
“I thought this course was really well laid out and very in-depth. I have never used Microsoft Project before and I feel I have learned so much by doing this course. Also it gave me a flavor for other more advanced operations as well.”
– Thevuthasan Senthuran
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft PowerPoint
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Project
– Microsoft Outlook
– Photoshop Elements
– Web Development Languages
– And so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Users new to Microsoft Project 2019 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Anyone new to the project management role
- New project managers
- Anyone who wants to learn project management and Microsoft Project
- Project Managers and other business professionals who are familiar with Microsoft Project 2013 (or previous versions) and are looking to deepen their knowledge with more advanced skills.
- Experienced Project Managers or those who are familiar with MS Project 2016 or 2013
- Microsoft Project 2019 (course will also be relevant for Micrsoft Project 2016)
Last Updated 1/2022