Microsoft Power BI – Data Modeling & Data Manipulation free download. Microsoft Power BI | Data Visualizations | Data Modeling | Data Manipulation | DAX | Business Intelligence.
Microsoft Power BI – Data Modeling & Data Manipulation Description
Microsoft Power BI gives Excel users the power to extract data from multiple sources, link it together, perform calculations, and create powerful visualizations.
Microsoft Power BI is an AMAZING cloud-based business analytics service provided by Microsoft that allows users to transform data into rich, interactive visual reports that present a 360-degree business view and improve business decision-making.
Microsoft Power BI Desktop is a development platform from Microsoft that allows users to connect to a huge range of data sources, clean and transform messy data, create relationships between data sets, perform calculations and prepare stunning interactive reports.
Microsoft Power BI allows users to publish their interactive reports and share certain features of those reports with others. Reports published to the platform can be set to refresh automatically and can be interacted with online using any browser or mobile device.
More about this course and Starweaver
This course is led by a seasoned technology industry practitioner and executive with many years of hands-on, in-the-trenches data analysis and visualization work. It has been designed, produced and delivered by Starweaver. Starweaver is one of the most highly regarded, well-established training providers in the world, providing training courses to many of the leading financial institutions and technology companies, including:
Ahli United Bank; Mashreqbank; American Express; ANZ Bank; ATT; Banco Votorantim; Bank of America; Bank of America Global Markets; Bank of America Private Bank; Barclay Bank; BMO Financial Group; BMO Financial Services; BNP Paribas; Boeing; Cigna; Citibank; Cognizant; Commerzbank; Credit Lyonnais/Calyon; Electrosonic; Farm Credit Administration; Fifth Third Bank; GENPACT; GEP Software; GLG Group; Hartford; HCL; HCL; Helaba; HSBC; HSBC Corporate Bank; HSBC India; HSBC Private Bank; Legal & General; National Australia Bank; Nomura Securities; PNC Financial Services Group; Quintiles; RAK Bank; Regions Bank; Royal Bank of Canada; Royal Bank of Scotland; Santander Corporate Bank; Tata Consultancy Services; Union Bank; ValueMomentum; Wells Fargo; Wells Fargo India Solutions; Westpac Corporate Bank; Wipro; and, many others.
Starweaver has and continues to deliver 1000s of live in-person and online education for organizational training programs for new hires and induction and mid-career and senior-level immersion and leadership courses.
If you are looking for live streaming education or want to understand what courses might be best for you in technology or business, just google:
starweaver journey builder starweaver[dot]com
Who this course is for:
- Excel users & analysts that focus on extracting, re-organizing, and analyzing data
- Anyone involved in creating visualizations & data modeling
- Anyone interested in saving huge amounts of time in automating the work involved in creating recurring reports and dashboards
- This is an introductory course and although it does not assume any prior experience with Power BI, participants will gain much more from the course if they have at least used Power BI a little prior to attending. Participants who have taught themselves Power BI will also benefit from attending as the course will fill-in a number of gaps in their knowledge and will also extend what they know.
- A general understanding of databases, Excel formulas, and Excel Pivot Tables is useful though not essential.
Last Updated 1/2023
Microsoft Power BI – Data Modeling & Data Manipulation Download Links